I fell in love with Peru when I first visited 11 years ago. While researching my next visit, I learned a few new interesting facts about this diverse country.
- There are over 10 million Alpacas in the world and 3/4 of them live in Peru.
2. The city of Machu Picchu was voted in 2007 as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
3. Peru contains the second largest segment of the Amazon rainforest, after Brazil.
4. The finest cottons in the world, Pima and Tangus are from Peru.
5. There are some 90 different micro-climates in Peru – making if one of the most biodiverse countries on the planet.
There is so much to see in this amazing country! Come join us in November!